How to Start an EBook Business
There is great potential for success selling e-books. “last year, 114 million e-books were sold — a 1,039 percent increase since 2008, according to the Association of American Publishers and the Book Industry Study Group said in a recently released survey. In contrast, 603 million “trade hardcover” books — both fiction and non-fiction — were sold last year, a 5.8 percent increase since 2008.” – http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/e-book-sales-devices-soar-121334
Learn how you can make money Selling E-books. In following these step’s.
- Allow other e-zine publishers or web site owners to republish small nuggets or excerpts of information from your ebook with your byline or ad included.
- Make extra profits from selling monthly updates of your ebook. You could also back-end sell the extra, never released chapters of your e-book.
- Give away a free ebook and then give people an option of buying the paid version of the ebook. Also, let others give away the free version of your ebook.
- Divide your ebook content into reports, then give people the option of just purchasing the info they want.
- Purchase reprint rights to other people’s ebooks and combine them with yours in a large package deal or private ebook library web site.
- Change the benefits on your ebook ad copy into links. When people click on it, take them right to the order page. It’ll give them the urge to buy your ebook.
- Charge people a cheap price to read half of your ebook. If they like it, they can pay full price to read the other half.
- Offer freebies that are related to the ebook you’re selling. It could be free monthly ebook updates, free e-zine, free consulting, etc.
- Show your prospects a sample page out of your ebook. Just black out some of the important info. This will make your prospects curious to buy.
- Provide a low and high priced version of your ebook. Show benefits of each version side by side. People usually spend a little more for extra info.
- Offer the reprint rights to your ebook. You can sell the rights with the regular purchase price or as a separate higher price.
- Make your ebook available for offline people. You could turn it into a print book, report, video, audio book, print newsletter, etc.
- Redesign your ebook for specific niches. You can create multiple profits with very little work. Ex: Turn a business ebook into a craft business ebook.
- Give your prospects discount coupons on other products when they purchase your ebook. It could be your products or others that you made deals with.
- Divide your ebook into online newsletter issues. You could charge a recurring monthly subscription for people to view each issue.
Detailed instructions on how to structure and write your own eBook(s)
With a tool you already have on your computer. I'll also show you where you can get an even better tool, for free.
How to design and include graphics
With a tool you already have.
How to place hyperlinks into your eBook
Linking to other web sites, videos, sound, etc. from within your eBook.
How to produce PDF eBooks at no cost whatsoever.
I have included downloading and user instructions for completely free tools for creating professional PDF documents, where others will charge you your shirt and more.
Recommended resources for building your own web site
Believe me, you can do it. I have included several FREE downloadable courses for your convenience.
Use my recommended resources to learn how you can use Google in order to profit from the fast-growing Internet, within 15 minutes from now! I do it every day... Learn More
(4445) Page Views