Self Employed Children Friendly Businesses
So many kids need and want money in the spring and summer but they are way too young to get a job. So they can make their own little business in your front or backyard. Just set up a little stand. It’s easy and doesn’t cost much. The odds are, you will probably make more money than you will spend!
Steps to Start a Children Friendly Business
- You will need to come up with things to sell. Anything that comes to mind, write it down.
- Narrow them down to things that are related. (ex.hair clips, rings, bracelets, etc)
- Come up with a name for your business. For example: Becky’s Bracelets, or Jade’s Jewelry.
- Get a poster board, markers, glitter glue,etc.
- Write the title of your business and what you have to sell. Also add the prices.
- You will need a movable table or you can build one.
- Make up a jingle. You don’t have to, but it would be fun.
- Get the stuff to make your product. Try not to sell a lot of heavy duty things, try to get cheaper things.
- Make your products.
- Set up your stand and make some money!
- You should be able to set up somewhere where it is busy or where you can sell your product to multiple people.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C9tTUuWSfU
If you want a 13 year old job that makes more money than just babysitting, mowing lawns, shoveling snow, or any other LOW-Paying "kid" jobs, then get your own copy of 51 Unique Jobs for 13 Year Olds and see for yourself how you WILL start earning cash online in your spare time.
And the best part? You'll have 51 of the highest-paying 13 year old jobs at your finger tips...so you can make as much money as you need...on the internet...in just a few days.
So order your copy TODAY and start making money online right away.
Even if you're 13 or younger. Learn More
(717) Page Views